75 Treasures: Celebrating Israel at Seventy-Five
“Israel is a Treasure. It is fitting then that we celebrate Israel’s 75th birthday with seventy-five treasures. A treasure, of course, is not limited to something that is extremely valuable. It is also something that is meaningful and special.”
—from the introduction of 75 Treasures: Celebrating Israel at Seventy-Five by David Matlow
Explore a beautiful downloadable curation of 75 “treasures” from the Matlow Collection, that “help add context to the story of Israel's miraculous journey from concept to country.”
Have learners choose one piece from the collection and share back:
1. Which “treasure” did you choose? Why?
2. In your own words, what is this “treasure”? Why is it important? What stories does it tell?
3. How does this “treasure” connect to other aspects of Israel’s story?
4. How does this “treasure” connect to other aspects of your Israel’s story?
5. How do you see this “treasure” connect to contemporary Israel?
אולי יעניין אתכם גם
You Might Also Like