Open Positions at The iCenter
There are no open positions at this time, please check back in the future.
Academic Program Coordinator
The Academic Program Coordinator will support iCenter initiatives in day-to-day operations, recruitment, event planning, and more.
Location: Northbrook, IL (currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days remote)
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000, commensurate with experience
Experience: Entry Level (0-2 years)
About The iCenter
The iCenter advances excellence in Israel education by serving as the North American hub for shaping and strengthening the field. In collaboration with schools, camps, universities, travel experience providers, and more, The iCenter supports educators with training, tools, and resources to bring Israel into learners’ lives. We believe that education is key to inspiring generations of young Jews with a meaningful and enduring connection to Israel and the Jewish people.
The iCenter is made by the people who work here. We all contribute our diverse talents and expertise, and are always encouraged to bring our diversity of skills and passions into our work. We’re creative, fun, and hardworking, and care deeply about our work of enhancing the relationship of Jews to Israel (and Israel to Jews). We have a strong culture of learning, and are constantly refreshing as we learn and take in feedback. Our brightly-colored office is stocked with snacks and swag, and frequently is bustling with educators collaborating together.
Who We Are Looking For
Are you a creative and organized thinker? Do you love being at the forefront of new paradigms? Are you looking for an experience working at a cutting-edge Jewish nonprofit? Does working with a team of high-level shapers in the field of Israel education excite you? If you answered yes to all (or most!) of these questions then we would love to talk to you!
What You'll Contribute
- Serve on a cross-functional team of dynamic educators and administrators to offer best in class experiences for graduate students, educators, and engagement professionals
- Support student recruitment and admissions season through scheduling of student interviews and other tasks as assigned
- Coordinate pre, post, and on-site event logistics for in-person and virtual experiences
- Provide pre-trip assistance to students, staff and faculty for Israel travel
- Assist with day-to-day operations including but not limited to tracking spending, format and copy editing, scheduling meetings, online software management, and tuition payment and scheduling
Who You Are
- Enjoy working closely with a team of cutting edge leaders in the field
- Strategic thinker with a creative mindset
- Willingly flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter and able to prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Highly detail-oriented in all aspects of your work
- Incredibly organized and love creating and working with systems
- Punctual and responsive to constituents, including timely return of phone calls and email correspondence
- Excellent communicator, both in your writing and speaking with a broad range of people in a variety of settings
- Committed to professionalism, good judgment, and teamwork
- Desire for continuous personal and professional growth
- Passion for the mission of The iCenter
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Fluency with Google Suite, Salesforce, and Canva a plus
- Strong project manager with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Commitment & Benefits
This is a full-time position based in Northbrook, IL. The iCenter is currently operating in a hybrid work model. Team members will work out of the Northbrook office two days per week and will work remotely three days per week. The iCenter provides a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, retirement matching, paid family leave, and a robust professional development stipend.
The iCenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The iCenter promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religious creed, disability, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
Diversity is a core value at The iCenter. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all students, staff, and faculty. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Academic Program Coordinator” and your first and last name in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.